NOGLSTP is committed to providing LGBT outreach activities at professional society meetings, presenting educational / scientific symposia, and professional networking through mentoring and role models. Current regularly held programs that need sponsorship are:
- NOGLSTP Reception and Annual Recognition Awards Program at AAAS Annual Meeting (every February)
- NOGLSTP-organized Symposia at AAAS Annual Meeting (every 2-4 years)
- LGBT Chemists and Allies Reception at ACS National Meeting (every August)
Programs under development (that we would like to make regular) that need sponsorship are:
- Symposium and Reception at Annual SACNAS Meeting (every Fall)
- Reception/Networking Events at FACEB, IEEE, SWE Annual Meetings
Of course, we want to acknowledge our sponsors, and recognize that a sponsorship is an opportunity for corporate visibility. Please download this document for an outline of the benefits of our suggested sponsorship levels.